• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sneak Peek II

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sneaks in* Happy Friday Everyone!!!

*looks around* Don't tell anyone but you want to see one of your 15th year Anniversary Gifts we have been working on? Can you guess what it is or what hue is the rare one?

harpsichord_colors_with_deeds.PNG

For the faction Gargoyles out there, we have finally added faction armor to the Vault. Below is one sample..others and details to be added in the patch notes.

Gargoyle Faction .jpg

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
*Sneaks in* Happy Friday Everyone!!!

*looks around* Don't tell anyone but you want to see one of your 15th year Anniversary Gifts we have been working on? Can you guess what it is or what hue is the rare one?

View attachment 9328

For the faction Gargoyles out there, we have finally added faction armor to the Vault. Below is one sample..others and details to be added in the patch notes.

View attachment 9329
HOLY PEE! Those are awesome meow. The piano's!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Love it! That looks awesome

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arh lifespans on faction items, Kinda interesting.... at what cost?

fix Harrys in lvl3 cove?

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lifespan 4 weeks: I like that they wont last forever, could be lower in my opinion but hey looking forward to patch notes.
Moonbound: Indestructible - not even gonna guess on this.

The piano's look good. The detail is really nice, especially in regards to the keys. My guess is that the seventh starting from the left is the rare one.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Oh man, i know it may be like e98r370897308dj;aj stupid to ask about, but will these be able to put music gears in them like dawn's music box? I mean, Srsly! That'll look so yummy in my house on the 2nd floor.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh man, i know it may be like e98r370897308dj;aj stupid to ask about, but will these be able to put music gears in them like dawn's music box? I mean, Srsly! That'll look so yummy in my house on the 2nd floor.
Now that would be even better

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Ohh I love them, I wish, I'm lucky to get a purple one. Sure the red one may look better but I love purple

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Im digging the black and the brown

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moonbound = they blow up if you wear them in Trammel?
Pure speculation here, but maybe they take extra durability damage in Tram and none in Fel. I'm skeptical they would have them just explode :D

Regardless looking forward more and more to the actual patch notes.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sweet!

Do they play special music when I sit my Musician down?

Great Job Dev Team!

O'Brien

Thought Police
Stratics Veteran
Well now that we have pianos, I wonder hand-held firearms are included as one of the other anniversary items?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Technically, I think they're harpsichords (note the two layers of keys).

**Arg! Ninja'd by both Mesanna and Frarc.

*takes ball and goes home*

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Piano Duels anyone? Can we drop them on people at our doorstep? I don't think there will be room in my bards backpack to drag this to do spawns.

hah!

L

lit2fly

can I use it with my peace / disco / Provo skill ? ;) there should be a bonus!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the golden one will be rare. If they are not pianos, I don't know what they are but I love them!!:love: A new music box maybe???

S

Sevin0oo0

I'd say the 3rd one (red) is the best, it actually looks like mahogany. It is also the Only one that where the lid shades go from to lighter to darker, viewing left to right, while all the others appear opposite.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say the 3rd one (red) is the best, it actually looks like mahogany. It is also the Only one that where the lid shades go from to lighter to darker, viewing left to right, while all the others appear opposite.
yeah, i noticed that too, all of them are rendered as if lit from the top shading to the left except the red, which is reversed.

sativa green

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we can already convert glasses to garg items. how about making garg items that are mirrors of the artifacts we CANT alter?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about making it so we can put in our own music... First song- Stones, Second- Phantom of the Opera.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those look great! Thank you!

It would be absolutely great if they could somehow play music everyone can hear and if our characters could sit down.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Third, fifth and sixth all go from light to dark from left to right, and the pic itself is named harpsichord...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like! And I don't care what colour I get - I just have to make some decor adjustments to make room for it.

And
Life span 4 weeks, moonbound? Either we've done some pretty accurate guessing this week or someone has been reading a lot.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I like! And I don't care what colour I get - I just have to make some decor adjustments to make room for it.

And
Life span 4 weeks, moonbound? Either we've done some pretty accurate guessing this week or someone has been reading a lot.
Perhaps this is what we were being invited to "test" on TC1 and people like me and many others were blowing our gaskets a bit prematurely. Who can say meow. Still, a 15th anniversary cinnamon roll is on order!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one in the middle #6 is the rare one I love them, thank you. Do they play?? I'd love them to have music.... can you imagine the lovely sound....... Harpsicord music is very nice.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My grandmother has a harpsicord...beautiful instrument and beautiful music..I MUST HAVE the purple one..MUST!

Thanks for the sneak peeks Mesanna, can't wait to see more!

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They look good for the EC, but will look horribly out of place in the classic client.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sweet change to the faction arti, cant use them in tram and need to be repalced every 4 weeks

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They look good for the EC, but will look horribly out of place in the classic client.
Looking at the grass in the background, those are in the classic client. Why do you feel they won't fit?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have to assume the white (2) or blaze (1) harpsichord is the rare one, leaning on the white one because I really need another white deed that I confuse with power scrolls ;P. I'm conservative so I'd probably go for black (5) to own, but I actually own a brown harpsichord IRL, haha (no brown there, so I'm out of luck unless I settle for (3)).
Lifespan 4 weeks: I like that they wont last forever, could be lower in my opinion but hey looking forward to patch notes.
Moonbound: Indestructible - not even gonna guess on this.
Sounds like they'll be similar to ephemeral items, which are, in fact, near-indestructible for 25 hours of play despite the continuing countdown. You can take an ephemeral item and get grizzle ooze on it and six seconds later have all the lost durability refreshed.
Moonbound = they blow up if you wear them in Trammel?
I don't know if they'll blow up :p but I think that a state change would be interesting.
I hope they'll be functional to some extent. Means we'll have to collect all the damn gears again, no? :p
Piano Duels anyone? Can we drop them on people at our doorstep? I don't think there will be room in my bards backpack to drag this to do spawns.
For some reason you made me think about how people used to house PK noobs by placing a trash barrel in front of their door, haha. Be funny if people could place them at door like that ;).

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gah! ... No pink again! :( ... guess I'll have to make do with lavender again ... :sad3:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
# 1... I like the duration idea on the faction arty's. (course I did suggest ephemeral myself so.. )

# 2... Me thinks Mesanna is asking us which one is rare so THEY know which one to make rare heh... Pure white one btw ..... is the correct answer.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll say the gold / one on the far left. Just to be different.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6-7-8-9-8-7-8-7-6-7-6-5-3

*takes a bow*

And for my next number... "The Mesanna Hurry Up And Judge" waltz...