• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

smugglers liquor caches..

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Do they have value? Besides consuming them...I have looted many from ships that I have scuttled....are they a waste of storage space???

Render88Ti

Visitor
only way to find out for sure is to put some up for sale... i guess.

I have been wondering the same thing about bags of sugar and vanilla and o few other things.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to keep the groups and bin the singles for clean up points. The groups of 3 are rare enough to command a reasonable price I believe.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you know somone that runs a tavern you could probably dump the bottles off on them.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The singles are for consumption and turn in points. A set of the doubles is easy enough to collect if you put some time and effort in and they are great deco. A set of the triples is an accomplishment and can take quite some time to gather. Oddly the doubles and triples have ZERO turn in value and thus are good for nuttin' but deco. I have never seen a set of triples for sale, doesn't mean it hasn't happened obviously. If I ever complete my second set of triples I'm going to throw a fulls set including singles, doubles, and triples in an auction just out of curiosity.

To my knowledge the only place to get them is as loot from merchant's and orc pirates. So anyone who doesn't bother with ships and cannons can only get them by buying. No idea how big of a market that would be. How many folks won't/don't bother with high seas stuff and what % of them have a desire for a collection like that? *shrugs*

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks so much for the info....I have about five cases of forty five bottles each...looted from merchants I scuttled...

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The triple bottles I sell on my vendor (when I get extra ones not needed to complete sets) for 350k.
My 1st full set of triples took me around 4 months. They only spawn on pirate ships and are very rare drops.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"ve tossed more complete sets of all than I care to recall...