• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Other Event Item Smoot's Rares Cave - Cryokinetic Fury Of Glacieus The Ice Daemon (LS Tree) & more -safes & vendors

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Smoot's Rares Cave" - holiday stock

The Cave is North of Umbra, Atlantic, right next to my existing Umbra house

About 20 auction safes, with EM items starting at 45m. Also rares vendors with lower priced items. Something for one & all. Theres also a steward to distribute little holiday gifts for the season. Just say "Gift" when standing by the steward (in red).

As always, feel free to icq me at 442212126 for a 5% direct sale discount from the buyout price for any item on a safe, as well as for questions about items.

RaresCave3.png

2 ways to get to the new Auction Safe House:
Run just north of Umbra,

Smoots Rares Cave Map.png

Or Click the very first statue outside Luna South Entrance (ebon skull, this is the easiest way to get to the house. it takes you right to my new rares house)
TownStatue.png

Happy Holidays from Smoot. I'll be placing any artisan festival rewards i get this season on vendors as well for extremely low, give-away prices.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be restocking the vendors often, so check back frequently.

**of note** I've stocked my remaining "of the cult" and "enchanted origin" items that im not using. Most have high LRC

Also some holiday krampus rewards.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
updated pic with current items available at the rares cave.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I was excited to see the prices on some of the items and didn't scroll down to the statue trick to get there. I'm on a new character that is shopping on ATL and don't have any magery. So my new guy runs there evading vampire bats and all that. So I get there and nothing is priced and I didn't even get a free gift *sigh*

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Capt. Lucky That can happen after the holidays. about half the auctions expired yesterday, ill re-start them soon. the gift steward was mainly for the dec. holidays, i might keep it up, add small extra things when can, but not sure may remove it now that the holidays are over, or just put up for special occasions.

also if there are mobs run in cave to hide lol. or you can click the black skull to get back to luna (have be on the pedestal, right in front of the skull to "reach" it).

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Neat! Been bummed shopping Atlantic as it seems 75% of the safes aren't active and the good stuff is on the safes. You got caught in my wave of disappointment :p