• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

smithy bods

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
turned in 6 exp shadow bods, looking to get pof. got gloves and prospectos tools.
did sumin chg?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
turned in 6 exp shadow bods, looking to get pof. got gloves and prospectos tools.
did sumin chg?
What size were they? Where the gloves +3? Sounds like they were Norm not Exp or the system thought they were norm. If I get a chance I will get on and check, have a BOD book completely full of POF filled bods.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
shadow 10/15 exceptional should be 80% pof.. 20 gives something else. I would guess just a case of really bad luck :(

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might just be the RNG on an ornery streak. I spent the last few days hunting in Destard and have had over half my Ebolts EVs fizzle with 115 Magery. I'd love to take a 20# rubber sledgehammer to the server that RNG code is on.:rant2::bdh:

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Might just be the RNG on an ornery streak. I spent the last few days hunting in Destard and have had over half my Ebolts fizzle with 115 Magery. I'd love to take a 20# rubber sledgehammer to the server that RNG code is on.:rant2::bdh:
LOL somedays I think we all would like to do that!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wasted 6 except shadow bods then bah
If you turned in 6 EXP then you need to page a GM and let them know ASAP because you got NORM BOD reward and when it saw an EXP you only received +5 mining gloves.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just turned in a 20 Exc Large Gold Chainmail set and got +10 Ancient Hammer, reward is supposed to be 100% Gold Runic Hammer. What the heck is going on in this game, Chiv nerfs, Hit Chance Nerfs, BOD nerfs, good grief. Did someone poison a hamster and they're getting even with us?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just turned in a 20 Exc Large Gold Chainmail set and got +10 Ancient Hammer, reward is supposed to be 100% Gold Runic Hammer. What the heck is going on in this game, Chiv nerfs, Hit Chance Nerfs, BOD nerfs, good grief. Did someone poison a hamster and they're getting even with us?
That has been like that for a while now. Believe it or not the +10 hammer is suppose to be an upgrade of your reward. The randomness was added to the system to make it... well actually I'm not sure what.

That however only effect LBOD not small.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I'm amazed !

I had no idea people were still turning in BODs :tongue:
Where do you think all this wonderful reforged armor comes from? --- Runic Hammers, Runic Sewing Kits, actually as much as or more demand for them than ever. And the usage is actually greater, one strike of the reforge (1 item made) and you use 6 charges off a runic for major armor or wep. And yes, tons of POF still used.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you think all this wonderful reforged armor comes from?
Yes I know, it was a bit of joke - I did BODs to death awhile back and haven't needed to make anything in a long while - so in my own little world I forgot all about them. Haven't gone to a tailor or smith to get a BOD in I don't know how long and I used to have 5 GM or Legendary tailors at one point. I guess when the runics run out I'll be back to BODs too.