• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Smith's Hammer without uses remaining

U

UOFree

5-50K aint worth a lot its just one of those odd old items.

Once you use it the charges should be shown

M

Markess [CoW]

From what I do know, Its a really old item, and if im correct its worth at least 15mil+. (But dont use it)

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possibly that is is a Server Birth (one that was not locked down) Hammer. Many years ago I had a Sledgehammer that was serverbirth and could not be used. Since it cannot be used that is my best guess. There is someone who collects Smithing rares but I cannot recall who it is, they may know more.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

i have tongs, shovels, pickaxes, tinkertools, saws without uses and scissiors with uses... i migth interessted in your hammer.. but i only want to spend MAX. 1 million.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

you have a nice hammer.
Unfortunetely I can not say much about the hammer except one thing.

I want it !
:thumbup:

Thanks for remembering me Esca.

Regards
The Scandinavian

M

Markess [CoW]

It is very nice, if it was on Atlantic I would have offered him for it.
=]

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hihi,

and for once its located on my homeshard.
Europa that is.

SirZ,check your pm:s

Regards
The Scandinavian