• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Smithing BODs

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... this new BOD system really ruins the whole reason I was collecting the Smith BODs. :)

I was after FAME, to help keep my main crafter's title up at "Lady" and the odd tools sure didnt hurt.

Now? Its totally useless to me. The Smith AND the Tailoring ones.

Now... the COOKING ones... I have every use for, but with only 1 GM cook? I have like 7 smiths just for collecting BODs.

Well? Its now time to clear up some storage space!!! Not that I have a castle brimming full of storage vendors or anything, but I do need to sell these guys are simply throw them away. I'm sure that would be wasteful for those still interested.

So... I need some help selling these off.

Any clue to what price per metal? Like starting at what for Iron, then Dull Copper... and so on and so on. NOTHING IS FULL! I think I'll just sit on my colored ingots until I need them for whatever crafting.

I also have loads and loads of IRON ingots if anyone's interested.

10k Iron Ingots - 200k Gold.... No limit... for now.

Please let me know. Thanks!

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll by your small iron for 1k ea and your small colored for 2k ea (excluding shadow... I have thousands of those already).

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All color BODs and all Iron BODs are now sold.

Large BODs are for sale 1k a pop at the Mini Mall. Just want to be done with them. :)

So anyone knows, I have a mass of IRON ingots for sale as stated above. If you just want them as you need them, a vendor by the forge sells them 10k per Commodity Deed. That is... 1 pre day, checked every morning.