• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Smith/trailor Bods

bahat

Adventurer
I used to do bods all the time before the multiple accounts got into it. I want to go back to it, so maybe you can help with that.

I'll look through any books and give you a price for the entire book, Tailor and Smith bods.

Or I'll buy your ex small 15/20 smith

send me a msg here and we will go from there.
ATL only

Inconel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to do bods all the time before the multiple accounts got into it. I want to go back to it, so maybe you can help with that.

I'll look through any books and give you a price for the entire book, Tailor and Smith bods.

Or I'll buy your ex small 15/20 smith

send me a msg here and we will go from there.
ATL only
I have stacked books on a whole castle wall on Baja I can transfer to ATL if wanna see them and give me an offer for the entire collection? I don't have the patience for them.

bahat

Adventurer
I have stacked books on a whole castle wall on Baja I can transfer to ATL if wanna see them and give me an offer for the entire collection? I don't have the patience for them.
I wouldn't make a special trip for it, but I can just come to check the out on Baja before anything.

bahat

Adventurer
Sure, lets get together, my discord is ComputersRStupid#8128 .. i'm in the generic UO server under kong