• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Small to Medium size Rares Collections

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Please contact me with location and price.

Also looking for

Guild Stone Deeds with Names
Rift Pillars

"The Void Rock" lol :whip:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what about large collections?
If Mant sold his collection it could be compared to the Mayan's seeing a eclipse, it would mean the end of UO as we know it, people would be running thru the streets of Luna in mass histeria.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If Mant sold his collection it could be compared to the Mayan's seeing a eclipse, it would mean the end of UO as we know it, people would be running thru the streets of Luna in mass histeria.
Agreed. I could not even consider taking that action nor the responsibility which would come with owning that collection!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is starting to sound like the stock market!

If Manti wants out me too, it means the end is coming!

Thunderz

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This is starting to sound like the stock market!

If Manti wants out me too, it means the end is coming!

Thunderz
Now you have done it!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, oh good, you if start all together to sell off.. hehe I buy the loot then.. of course very cheap course to many Items on the marked then *g*
Especially the Serverbirth rares, are worthless, so best is just give them all to me..
Cheers
Rador

PS: But if Manti would stop collecting.. wow that would be a huge impact to the rare society

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS: But if Manti would stop collecting.. wow that would be a huge impact to the rare society
Aye summer's come and winter's go, and collectors are like the wind, but Mant is the constant.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you do all realize the UO lights WILL get turned off one day...all pixels and all??