• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Teleporter Hub - Seeking Connections with Active Community Establishments (Red & Purple)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Location: The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood, Tram, Yew. A recognized official town of Atlantic Shard.

For those of you who don’t know, the small building at the South-East, know as the “Drunken Pixie Pub” is the youngest building of the 6 in the town. It sits atop a small cave that is perfect for a few boxes and barrels... along with 5 teleporter pad spots. One goes from the hub to the 2nd level of the Red & Purple Mini Mall itself. Next to that is a teleporter to the gigantic Goodman’s Teleporter Hub, located just next to the World-Famous Rune Library of the same name. The Red & Purple Mini Mall has passed 111k visitor count in the last month. We see loads of traffic for both buying and selling along with the other public areas... and a rather large museum full of old-school rares. It started as a basement only... however items can be found all over the house. We would LOVE to connect our town with active establishments all over the lands... less Fel. :)

What you need: ICQ for a start. PM me direct, no long-distance charge. Must have 1x 12-year vet reward teleporter pad. OR you could try the UO Store pads (the tan ones) that eat gate scrolls... however you need to keep up on them. You also need both in the set. I don’t carry any of those pads in my stash. If you wish a private connection? That can be done too, however you need both pads.