• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] small spider web

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awesome transaction Truss, thank you so much! i'd highly recommend this nice and professional player to do trades with. i'd buy from him again anytime.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we talking the named small spiders web form the trick/trteat ...Ive seen selling around 1m.. but!!! be carefull as prices are bound to drop as time goes on,,, good luck!!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, these are the medium sized webs you get as rare drop killing sicarii - they're called "small web" but they're actually medium sized and uber cool looking :)

L

Lunaticus

Can anyone post a pic of these new webs? I've been trying to figure out what they look like.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are pictures of the Sicarii webs I have gotten. There are two facings of the same web.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks so much for posting those pics Hunter - I had no idea there were 2 of them *happy squeak*

L

Lunaticus

Man am I ever jealous! Those are some good looking webs; congrats on your spider killing skills! :gun: :spider: