• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Small Soul Forge...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Has anyone got one of these yet on Siege? Do they function just like the normal size ones do? And of course, who is selling one of these to me? :p

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have only seen one at Fish market on siege and on production shards. (and broken down big ones)

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Not really the answer I was looking for... :p

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

T

Tazar

There are two types of "Small" soulforges: 1.) Is about a 4 tile item that is only deco and comes from the primeval lich spawn, and 2.) Is a one-tile item that is functional and comes as a drop from Scalis. I have not seen one of those on Siege - but I did get one on Atlantic.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two types of "Small" soulforges: 1.) Is about a 4 tile item that is only deco and comes from the primeval lich spawn, and 2.) Is a one-tile item that is functional and comes as a drop from Scalis. I have not seen one of those on Siege - but I did get one on Atlantic.
The morning crew of Gilfane got 3 of them so far. We traded one of them for 40 more white fishing nets (which got us one more/ the third one) and the other two are in use. I think there is a konga line of Gilfane players waiting in line to get their hands on one of these, so my best suggestion is: Get a hunting crew going and try to get one for yoursef......
But: Loot Distribution with mobs that have special drops (like scallis or Corgul) is bugged since they changed it so that healer and bards not in a party get looting rights too. Quiet often only one attacker (and most of the time that is not even the top damager but a healer or bard) gets looting rights (and with this also the only chance for a drop). So we are saving our white nets for now in hopes that they fix this bug.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks for all the information! I appreciate yours answer to my questions! :)

:mylittlepony: Thanks!