• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Shard good - finding vendors bad.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas Mates! I have put off plunderin for what seems days tryin to find a well stocked vendor in Origin. Tis plenty of empty shops I find. I know it be frowned on ta advert youself, but if ye be kind enough ta pm me I might even drop a doubloon or two in yer shop.

An look mates pleaase abide by the rules an not post yer shop here.
I like comin here an don't want no bounty on me head.

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm not advertising anything, but I will ask what you're looking for? I might know where you can get it or might be able to help you out.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye tis no secret that Yellow beard has a desire for treasure and knowin that the best treasure is that which no one else has I search all of sosaria for the rarest treasure of all. The treasure I seek is art made by Sosarians themselves. Some do their artwork in backpacks and others just use the stuff around them and put it together to make that which no developer has touched. It be the rarest treasure. I can plunder all the other stuff but I spends my time searchin for vendors with a flare for the arts. Sadly I have found but one on Origin. His Name is Ultima Online catchy aint it. but true none the less. If u would like to see his art let me know and I will pm you his castle location.

Also I have never seen so many empty vendors especially around Malas. Many blokes standing around but none of them working. Looks more like a government office than a vendor.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's decorated homes as well as vendor pack art you're welcome to visit my personal home East of Vesper, well before the shrine of Sacrifice. It's a castle, owner is named Alexia. I just unlocked the doors for you.

A

Asahina Yajinden

if armor is your idea of booty look up Asahina yajinden
i have a unique stash of armor (always) arggghhh matey

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's decorated homes as well as vendor pack art you're welcome to visit my personal home East of Vesper, well before the shrine of Sacrifice. It's a castle, owner is named Alexia. I just unlocked the doors for you.
Yer ok mate. Quite the decorator you are. Try puttin that talent to use in bp art and sellin it to the public. I don't know why yed want to lock down yer castle? Leave it open wheres everyone can sees it. Then again mate lock er down so no one can Seize it. RDRR !

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yer ok mate. Quite the decorator you are. Try puttin that talent to use in bp art and sellin it to the public. I don't know why yed want to lock down yer castle? Leave it open wheres everyone can sees it. Then again mate lock er down so no one can Seize it. RDRR !
Twas' locked to keep the nasties of the lands out. Mostly to keep the poor crafters alive while working their materials into art or polishing a suit of platemail. Locks and chains are especially helpful when all the magical folk attacked the area shrine long ago.. or if one has an unlucky male caller chained to one's bedposts. ;)

(See bedroom area for proof.)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I wish I had more time to stock my vendors. With lay offs at my real line of work, I have had little time to get in game and when I have, I'm out playing for treasure meself.

I'll see what I can do to restock my vendors this weekend.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas Mates! I have put off plunderin for what seems days tryin to find a well stocked vendor in Origin. Tis plenty of empty shops I find. I know it be frowned on ta advert youself, but if ye be kind enough ta pm me I might even drop a doubloon or two in yer shop.

An look mates pleaase abide by the rules an not post yer shop here.
I like comin here an don't want no bounty on me head.
The CCC vendor house used to be the best place to get stuff but CC has gotten burned out trying to keep up with the demand and has taken a break from UO. So it is up the the rest of the shard to try to fill in for her and I don't see anyone actually taking taking up the challenge with the exception of the XMG vendor house. Where are the people who said they could take over her business? Lady Hope of XMG has tried to fill in but she has health and famliy issues that slow up the stocking of her vendors besides she has been hunting in the waste. So people get busy and stock your vendors the warriors of Origin need your supplies.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people get busy and stock your vendors the warriors of Origin need your supplies.
Aye Mate. Tis a noble profession the vendor. But tis true also that to serve others leaves less time for self. I have much plunder and should sell it but I dont want to give up me piratin. I think recognition be given to Naughtybynature for gettin a castle and then settin up vendors faster than spit disaperin in a hot skillit. perhaps I will do a piratin riddle and give away some 2000 bods. just perhaps.

D

Dmaninuo

What exactly is everyone looking for? I finally got off my butt, and started setting some of my vendors back up (house on east side of luna) as you leave the bank (ingot/potion/necro regs/Mage regs/Mics "junk" house has a well developed 1st floor workshop - lmk what you think - if you visit)

So far, the ingot vendor is doing a screaming business, but I only have a limited supply - as soon as I hit a certain point - the rest of my ingots are "not for sale" I gotta keep a certain amount for myself.

But - potions, I sell a few here & there, Day 1 of necro regs - did ok, Mage regs - still getting around to setting him up. I been selling off the X-Mas statue spares left & right (but I expect that to be just 1 person buying up for deco)

What is everyone looking for? I dont do spawns (everyone I remember except for Timmy, has left) So I dont have scrolls to spare. If anyone wants to set a vendor up to fill a niche - HOLLER, I am more than willing to let anyone place a vendor at the house, I've rarely charged, the only thing I ask, is to keep it stocked.

On a side note, on my roof, I will be setting up the whole floor to the almost forgotten profession of the treasure hunter. I am dusting my books off, and reading over my maps, and I will have everything the budding treasure hunter desires right there waiting. Shovels, Runes, Maps, MAYBE a few invisibility items, Invis potions, resurrection scrolls, and whatnot. Lvl 1 maps will be in a freebie box, other maps will be available.

F

Frey Wavestrider

I am trying to work up my crafters to help too, and hopefully will have repair deeds if nothing else in the near future. With TOT if was made clear that we do need alot more vendors for the basics. Hopefully more people are working towards filling them.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Aye, knowing what is needed is a good step too. I always run out of ingots/gems/wood related resources when I sell them, so I know that's in demand, but what other things are in high demand?

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone here does want to vend and needs a vendor spot I'm happy to rent one to you free of charge. Just PM me or drop a message on the bulletin board of the Luna Pavillion, located within the Northern Luna walls.

EDIT: I'd like to add as well that suggestions for what exactly is needed would be helpful. I've read a lot of posts here that are saying 'we need things', but what is at the top of your lists? Some things are more time consuming than others so I don't stock them as frequently, or at all, as a result (enjoying the summer weather irl more than game time atm). :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I forgot to mention I'll be working on my vendors later this afternoon when I have time after my nap. So if you have specific requests, leave them here and I'll see what I can do

F

Flora Green

I've not actively played in several months, but I'm trying to get motivated again to stock the plant shop as well as put some basic supplies vendors up at my other place. Maybe I can get to it this weekend. I won't have ingots or wood items, but I'll be glad to take some of the burden off of others with recalls, kegs and such.