• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] small rubble collection

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rubble.jpg
interested in what these rubble items are going for now days... everything on center roof is rubble. so are the mushrooms and the "dust" in the giftbox

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard are these on? I sold a rubble corner display case piece for about 20mil a year or two ago. I'm interested in that piece, PM me when you find a price. Thanks

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It all depends on the shard these items are on, and who happens to be looking for them at the time. Rubble is really hard to accurately gage the price on. People tend to get into bidding wars over it to finish deco projects. In my opinion there's no way to price these item's the only way to find out is to make an auction for them and see what happens. Hope this helps!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Full Walls- anywhere from 3m-8m
Full Display Case- these are going for a lot these days 75-125
The corner piece 25-50 depending on how bad they want it

The rest is kinda common stuff

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you goodmann.. everything is located on catskills, but could probably be moved to atl if the offer was right...

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you accept gold on Atlantic? I can pick up on Catskills. Also, to go along with Goodmans Pricecheck, I'll go 25mil for the Corner Display case. Lemme know

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. I could accept gold or trades on atl.. Would like to try to hold out for around 35 or a crimmy for the display case corner.

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I could take those sandstone wall pieces , total of 15 if I counted right? I offer 50mil for those on ATL

ICQ 55396647

Last edited:

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could take those sandstone wall pieces , total of 15 if I counted right? I offer 50mil for those on ATL

ICQ 55396647
the pieces are on cats... i would accept the gold on atl, however i dont have a way of bringing them there... if you are still interested let me know..

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the smooth transaction. Gave gold first on Atlantic and received item on Cats. Thanks again :)

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still haven't gotten a hold of this chap. Please answer me @ ICQ. Amoral is my ICQ name.