• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Request For Hue ID

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would it be possible to be able to use Hue ID in the trade window or on items in a vendors inventory. This sure would make collecting hue specific items easier.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know we have the feature now but it wont work in the trade window or on items on a vendor. I collect many things and its hard to tell hues by looking at an item on a vendor. I would either have to buy the item to check the hue myself or take the word of the seller if it is labeled. It would help a lot if it would allow us to use the feature in these places to negate confusion when buying hued items like giftboxes or dyes.