• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Question

• Thread starter imported_Dark Nova
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Dark Nova

Has anyone else had a problem recently with the polymorph gump being up but still being turned into a rat? I was playing on test the other day to try and figure out about how long it would take to solo despise on a DP mage and then again on a necro mage. While killing the barracoon i was informed having the polymorh screen would open i would not turn into a rat. Surely i tried this on my nox mage but it put my into rat form so i close the gump and reopened it which changed me back but it kept changing me between forms.Is there any reason for this or something i'm doing wrong?

M

mr crabs

if ura plannin on soloing the coon on gl good luck despise is ran thru and checked more than people run thru brittan... but any who good luck and it sounds like ur doing it wright they may be changing it so u cannot stay in human or elf form with just the gump up.

I

imported_Dark Nova

Well thank you for taking the time to read that and post. I'll keep checking into it but as for trying to solo coon on gl i doubt it will happen. Who knows, i could get lucky. I really tried to solo the spawn tho just to make sure i remembered how and see if they made it any harder and except for coon it seems to be the same.

M

mr crabs

ya spwan the same but all the champs got a big bump rikky is hored with just a few people