• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Small pieces of blackrock

Quzar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones you get while mining...
Does anybody know what they are used for?
Does anybody want some?

Greetings,
Quzar

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A piece in your backpack will allow you to get through the shield the dark wisps at primeval lich put up.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wheres that than? And how long will I survive neked?

It's one of the Fel ruleset champs in the Abyss. And about three seconds flat once you hit the second level; those dark wisps can be nasty!

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You under estimate me :lick:

My naked dexer with 270 skill points used was beating up all the humans at yesterdays invasion :p No bushido or necro or what ever either. I am good I am :p

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You under estimate me :lick:

My naked dexer with 270 skill points used was beating up all the humans at yesterdays invasion :p No bushido or necro or what ever either. I am good I am :p

Thing is, the humans at the invasion don't clobber you with necro spells, whilst bombarding you with magery spells. One corpse skin plus a couple of fire spells, and your fire resist is into the minuses and you're takin a dirt nap! Or you could do what a certain guildie did and commit suicide; he belted a wisp with, I think, an AI, just as it hit him with a blood oath :p

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ya gotta admit Cail, ya take every opportunity to tell me I cannay do stuff nekid and I need uber armour etc, and i do have an uncanny habit of surviving things.... :lick:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya gotta admit Cail, ya take every opportunity to tell me I cannay do stuff nekid and I need uber armour etc, and i do have an uncanny habit of surviving things.... :lick:

Aye. But I do rather tend to tell you that doing stuff like Medusa naked is not the way to go. And as far as I know, you've not tried that or any of the other bigger hunts yet!

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Totally de railed the thread with Cails lust for me, lets get it back on topic. Blackrock. I found a love poem the other day for me and it had blackrock in. Lemme dig it out :

I love you Stickypaws
Like a piece of blackrock
Your so rare and precious
And man do you rock

Signed :- Cail
There we go, back on topic, now don't derail it again Cail!

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aye. But I do rather tend to tell you that doing stuff like Medusa naked is not the way to go. And as far as I know, you've not tried that or any of the other bigger hunts yet!
I survived Medusa, you were there, I even got a round of eggs and looting rights to snakey herself. Stop worshipping me Cail. I have a partner you know?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I survived Medusa, you were there, I even got a round of eggs and looting rights to snakey herself. Stop worshipping me Cail. I have a partner you know?

Aye, I remember. There was much running around, squeaking, and if we weren't so good at watching each others health, you'd have been toast!

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aye, I remember. There was much running around, squeaking, and if we weren't so good at watching each others health, you'd have been toast!
I got attacked by one thing I wasn't paying attention too. Lived and got healed after thank you very much. I am good. You love and adore me. Now stop derailing this thread with you lusty passion for me and say something about blackrock.

P.S.

A webcam pic of Cail when Stickypaws is on screen > :love: