• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Small FYI on stonecrafting

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My crafter on Europa just read the recipe 'Stone Anvil East'

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My crafter learned that one, too. I still havent mined any granite. (I simply value ingots too high. *g*) But maybe thats on Europa only. I even tried to sell said recipe at the trades forum and havent got any bid on it.
If there were ever a market for crafting recipes, t-hunting has ruined that one. *giggles* I nearly got a heartache when i ve found a recipe for an overseer thundered blade for 10k. (That one was one of the rarest recipes .... on the other hand ... what does the average t-hunter know about crafting. :D ) I found it interesting, that threat there were even recipes for bone machetes offered in the mentioned threat , which were only available through a quest yet.

O

Old Man of UO

I got the Stone Anvil (east) recipe a couple days ago. I think it's great that we have another way to get these recipes!

Although, I really can't tell much difference between the east and south anvils. *scratches head*