• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Small favor

Grenier

Adventurer
Greetings, I was wondering if there might be a tamer that might do a solid for my tamer. I am currently leveling this tamer and was wondering if someone might tame me a Bake Kitsune. With the ring I have 82 taming but I want one to throw in my stable so I can make a bit of gold while working Vet and learning pet training. My tamers Name is Radazak and I'm still leveling all his other skills. My attempts at tame one earlier resulted in a lot of failed tames and a few deaths. If so let me know who to PM and I can look for you this weekend. Thanks and safe hunting.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Got it.I tamed one today
Many of us are on at night and more than willing to help should you need it again. Check to make sure you are in the General chat and not Help chat, as that is where most people are. I'm not sure if you asked in chat or not, but there is usually someone around :)

Grenier

Adventurer
Thanks, my play time was a bit off this weekend. I follow general chat. I was able to bump my magery up and get a 70s lrc suit and was able to get off a tame. Now back to the grind to 90 taming.