• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SLOT OCCUPIED

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please help me!! My char tamer has one slot occupied also if she has not pets out of the stable. She can't use a greater dragon. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not much we can do Ivory.....how many total pet slots do you have? And what is your natural Taming/Lore? What is it with Jewels/Tali? Might need better jewels to increase slots? What mastery level are you?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you're not mounted, then it sounds like a bug and only a GM can help you. Page one.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not much we can do Ivory.....how many total pet slots do you have? And what is your natural Taming/Lore? What is it with Jewels/Tali? Might need better jewels to increase slots? What mastery level are you?

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I meen not slot in the stable but the slot that can use for drive or use a pet, Normally is 0 >5.. Now i have a slot occupied also if i don't have no pet . So i have 4 slot free. Then i can't use a gretaer dragon because i have already one slot occupied. I have 120 taming and 120 lore real but it's not a problem of my skills

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did ya kill yourself, log out then back in and res?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please help me!! My char tamer has one slot occupied also if she has not pets out of the stable. She can't use a greater dragon. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Go to Blackthorns Dungeon. Run in thru Brit. Don't use portal. That should do something. Also check the stable in Brit for a one slot pet if it persists.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was going to recommend the letting your toon die then get a rez as mentioned above. If that doesn't work I would try taming something then releasing see if it forces the follower slot to reset, try unmounted. Don't know if copy toon to test may reset the followers as well but worth a try.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mount an ethy and see what the count is. Then run through blackthorns. It should dismount you and stable any pets you have.

Make sure you have a free slot in the stables first though.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Here are a few cat pictures to look at while you wait for help.. My friend Pepe, and me. 0604170831.jpg IMG950662.jpg IMG950688.jpg
That bottom one is me trying to pose for High Seas booster upgrades.. It didn't turn out as I wanted to, it smelled like somebody dropped an Osiredon or two off in the big bowl my dog friend likes to drink out of.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usually my advice is step off of your ethy and very often the response is............. "Oh yeah Duh"

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try to perform a character copy or prep a transfer and then cancel it after it has pushed everything into the transfer crate.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had this happen 2-3 times before. The only thing you can do is page a GM and wait during work hours when they are there... or at night time if you get lucky. Make sure to say explicitly that you have no pets at all but your slot count is stuck at 1/5... and you cannot get your greater dragon out of the stables. GM's have had to fix this for me every time. (This bug was happening for 2-3 years now, well before the new publish removing the phoenix came....)

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to Blackthorns Dungeon. Run in thru Brit. Don't use portal. That should do something. Also check the stable in Brit for a one slot pet if it persists.
Thanks. It was a stupid mistake. I had a bull tamed. I have release it and now all works right

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. It was a stupid mistake. I had a bull tamed. I have release it and now all works right