• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Slither

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Selling a Slither. Taking offers. Slither is on Chesapeake. :) Brand new. Never used. Still shinny & Blue. No scuffs or bruises. From a Non Smoking home. :- )~ You can contact me if needed through ICQ. 47070659. I will end this tomorrow evening at 9pm EST Feb 23rd.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This forum is for EM Event items and other items that are no longer obtainable. I'm moving to the Chesapeake trade forum. Good luck with your sale, I love the creativity of your selling description. :)

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This forum is for EM Event items and other items that are no longer obtainable. I'm moving to the Chesapeake trade forum. Good luck with your sale, I love the creativity of your selling description. :)
Thank yo so much, I was unaware. And oddly enough, I treated add as if it was Craigslist :D Thank you for the response as well as the free shipping and handling. You're awesome. Woot! :)

Last edited: