• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slipknot discussion

• Thread starter Rumpelstiltskin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rumpelstiltskin

apparnetly i been told from Slip and Hag that son has been getting rolled by T

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [News] In the Spotlight - Stugotzz

apparnetly i been told from Slip and Hag that son has been getting rolled by T
i find that hard to belive because slip was lying and saying he rolled 5 of us goo with him and stugottz.. when i know for a fact that we havent had 5 logged into UO in a few months.

S

SUPRsalad

I'll ask again, is 'slip' the same person as 'slipknot'?

I have some powerful information if so..

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The fact that he is a notorious scammer? It won't be long til you hear he runs off with items from someone in |M|.

E

Eyes of Origin

Sorry Gemma, thought I had said yes when I said the other stuff.
but as Set said, yes its Slipknot...

S

SUPRsalad

Sorry Gemma, thought I had said yes when I said the other stuff.
but as Set said, yes its Slipknot...
Seriously?? THE slipknot?? Oh man, I'm sure glad I bailed when I did. . . I feel like I am not out of line, or against ROC to put out this warning:

The guy is a total scammer.. That guy scammed me out of an entire suit several years ago, which subsequently lead to my first 'quitting'.
Don't trust him as far as you can throw him.. All im saying.. Also, tell him if he has any shread of balls/ovaries, he can come on here and defend himself from me.. I doubt he'll even bat an eyelash..

edit: wait, so hes playing for goo!? Okay, I just lost about 99% of all the respect that I had for that guild, and frankly, it was quite a bit to begin with.. That just sucks.. Weak weak WEAK sauce goo!..

L

lols

edit: wait, so hes playing for goo!? Okay, I just lost about 99% of all the respect that I had for that guild, and frankly, it was quite a bit to begin with.. That just sucks.. Weak weak WEAK sauce goo!..

no, he isn't..

S

SUPRsalad

no, he isn't..
NOT playing for goo??! *Phew* thank god.. I was about to start hating pretty hard.. So.. who is the cockroach playing for? Oh man, its like my new mission to smear this worm..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Seriously?? THE slipknot?? Oh man, I'm sure glad I bailed when I did. . . I feel like I am not out of line, or against ROC to put out this warning:

The guy is a total scammer.. That guy scammed me out of an entire suit several years ago, which subsequently lead to my first 'quitting'.
Don't trust him as far as you can throw him.. All im saying.. Also, tell him if he has any shread of balls/ovaries, he can come on here and defend himself from me.. I doubt he'll even bat an eyelash..

who ever said hes playing with goo? lol.. no he is not.2

edit: i didnt read down, hes playing with stugotz, and that is the reason why i left his guild on chessy, i will not be in a guild with stugotz i tried and it didnt work out.

L

lols

he's in T of course, from what I've heard

M

mutau

Unfortunately calling someone a scammer is a personal attack and can't fly here. So.... it'll be time soon to lock this thread.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

You can post it up on a diff forum, maybe M's forum so that they are aware of his wrong doings but not here. Sorry.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Gemma, his reputation is widely known amongst the cross shard community. I'd be surprised if you found someone that didn't know he was like that.

As a side note, every time I see the word 'Gemma' I think of of the wife from Sons of Anarchy and get a semi.

S

SUPRsalad

Gemma, his reputation is widely known amongst the cross shard community. I'd be surprised if you found someone that didn't know he was like that.

As a side note, every time I see the word 'Gemma' I think of of the wife from Sons of Anarchy and get a semi.
No, you should watch 'Ninja Scroll'. . Forget the semi, go for the real-deal.

G

Gellor

Clang... we don't need any further discussion of Slipknot. Not moving to EL so other people who might search for him get a little bit of his history/ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.