• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slims Shadow Veil for sale

Osiris Sonoma

Visitor
UNLEASHED
ok ive decided to put it on an auction safe on atl tomorrow, I will post coords and will out a rune on a vendor named slims shadow veil so you can find it
let me know any issues

Osiris Sonoma

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Alright Auction Safe up and going.... rune is named Slim's Shadow Veil AUCTION on vendor search
Let me know if anyone has issue finding it

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just out of curiosity, did u get this as a drop? Or previously bought? These are one of the hardest items to farm and I'm curious if you kept track of how long it took you?

Osiris Sonoma

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Just out of curiosity, did u get this as a drop? Or previously bought? These are one of the hardest items to farm and I'm curious if you kept track of how long it took you?
I got it as a drop, I cant say for sure but I would guess over 10k runs over about 8 months. Its terrible I wouldn't recommend it :)

Osiris Sonoma

Visitor
UNLEASHED
OK so no one bought it on the auction safe so back to here....
I will sell to highest bidder here in the next couple days

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did 200 runs and I thought that was enough , I can't imagine doing thousands lol
Should have recovery with it being that hard to get