• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Slim's Shadow Veil (FC1 Mempo)

fajico

Seasoned Veteran
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[For Sale] Slim's Shadow Veil

Price: 2 billion or best offer

To give everyone a fair chance to make an offer, I'm not going to sell the item to anyone until tomorrow night - 9:00pm Eastern on 30th.
Item is on Atlantic, payment on Atlantic.

I received this item from Slim the Fence so I confirmed that the item actually exists as a rare reward for Trader Quest (when delivered to Slim).
I copied the item to Test Center to test and confirm a few things. They're on display at my house on TC at Tram Yew Gate.

Item info:
Base Item: Normal Leather Mempo (medeable, no extra LMC bonus/stam loss protection)

Color: Black, hard to be seen in a regular backpack.
Hue ID: 2051 (R:48 G:48 B:48)

Can be blessed.
Can be imbued. - Imbue weight is 140/500, 140 used for FC1, 360 left and 4 mods open.
Can be enhanced.
Cannot be reforged.

SlimMempo.png

Imbued and enhanced with Horned leather (on TC):
SlimMempoImbued.png

fajico

Seasoned Veteran
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 bils buyout ty
Hi Kiss, thanks for your offer. I didn't set a buyout. 2 bil is what I think the mempo is worth.
My intention is to not make this sale first come first serve basis. If more than one person offers 2bil or higher till tomorrow 9pm, I'll turn this to auction. Otherwise the mempo will be yours. Thanks for your understanding and please be a bit patient till tomorrow night. (This is also to answer Smoot's question I got on another thread.)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can I just.... touch it?

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wow.. congratulations. Honestly surprised it exists in game, I was sure the drop was bugged. Headed to your house on test to see it.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello man, ok as u want. I read that your price was 2 bil (or best offer). I thought 2 bil was what u wanted to sell at once. Let me know.

InfernO will come to get you

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Serious post.

Can it be cut with scissors to get the black leather/ normal leather?

If so you might want to copy 3 or 4 to the TC cut them then craft another piece of armour with the leather and see what happens.

fajico

Seasoned Veteran
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
About 4 hours to go. Kiss of Death is the only bidder and also the highest bidder so far.

Gratz!

How many quests did you do?
Not sure honestly since we didn't even count. But I can say we've done at least 3,000 or more based on the number of SOTs and Cleanup points(Skeleton Keys) we've received so far.
Drop chance of the mempo should really be raised to a realistic level since the mempo gives more possibilities to templates and suit building.

Is this seriously the first one since the trader's quest came out?
I don't think mine is the first one. It seems more than one exist.
http://stratics.com/threads/trader-quests-omg.322745/page-4#post-2536342
I also remeber someone claimed to get one on a Japanese forum a few weeks after Trader Quest was introduced.

Serious post.

Can it be cut with scissors to get the black leather/ normal leather?

If so you might want to copy 3 or 4 to the TC cut them then craft another piece of armour with the leather and see what happens.
OK, just went to TC and tested it quickly.
Yes you can cut the mempo with scissors and you get 4 pieces of normal leather, not colored leather(unfortunately). Well, no idea Hue ID 2051 is a special hue or not though.

CuttingSlimMempo.png

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
About 4 hours to go. Kiss of Death is the only bidder and also the highest bidder so far.

Not sure honestly since we didn't even count. But I can say we've done at least 3,000 or more based on the number of SOTs and Cleanup points(Skeleton Keys) we've received so far.
Drop chance of the mempo should really be raised to a realistic level since the mempo gives more possibilities to templates and suit building.

I don't think mine is the first one. It seems more than one exist.
http://stratics.com/threads/trader-quests-omg.322745/page-4#post-2536342
I also remeber someone claimed to get one on a Japanese forum a few weeks after Trader Quest was introduced.

OK, just went to TC and tested it quickly.
Yes you can cut the mempo with scissors and you get 4 pieces of normal leather, not colored leather(unfortunately). Well, no idea Hue ID 2051 is a special hue or not though.

View attachment 34577
2051 can be dyed with any of the metallic dye tubs.