• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slime Event

C

CatLord

Seems we'll have slimes on different locations.. giving different colors.

Maybe the shard can work together so EVERYONE can do the quest.

1- post the procedure... (spoiler)
2- post the daily location of the slime.

Thank You.

C

CatLord

スライムは数日毎に場所を移動します。
Slime in a few places to go every day.

以下が彼らを発見することができる可能性のある場所です。
They discovered the following may be located.

ヘッジメイズ
HEJJIMEIZU
ブリテイン西の畑
BURITEIN fields of the West
カオス神殿
Chaos Shrine
ファイアダンジョン
FAIADANJON
エクソダスダンジョン
EKUSODASUDANJON
ソーサラーズ
SOSARAZU
ネクロマンサーアリーナ
NEKUROMANSAARINA
ドゥーム
Doom
武士道道場
Bushido Dojo
ヨモツ坑道
YOMOTSU tunnel

C

CatLord

SLIMES, 19th December:
West Fields... West of Britain Town.

B

Boogieman

Uhm ok, so we have Hedge maze, Fire dungeon, Chaos Shrine, Fields west of Britain, Exodus dungeon, Doom, Bushido Dojo and Yomotsu tunnels.

And... necromancer arena ? Must be the large structure North East of Umbra, beyond the entrance of Doom.

Anyone figured out 'sosarazu' ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a NPC named Lyla the Researcher near Jhelom east docks that gives a quest related to the slimes.

B

Boogieman

Guess 'Sosarazu' must be sorcerer's dungeon in Ilshenar. Haven't seen the slimes for the last couple of days. Think I'll go looking for them later. The first batch gave me the opportunity to dye my crafted armour and arties in matching dark blue - nice !

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far only saw them ones in Britain. I dyed nothing yet. Only got the slime hunter title. Mmmmm maybe i should give that to my miner to scare Pk's in Felucca! ;)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These things are annoying. 99 times out of 100 double clicking them does nothing then when you do get the target it won't go into the specimen bowls.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best way is to stealth up to them . They stand still for a little then and then you can dye your stuff or bowl.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the bowls filled eventually when three of them decided to team up and gank me. Strange creatures.

C

Cat Crimson

*blinkblink* er, slimes, dying things, eh what ? *rubs eyes and can see has a lot to catch up on*

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blinkblink* er, slimes, dying things, eh what ? *rubs eyes and can see has a lot to catch up on*

Yup, Christmas event. Slimes on the loose, change into colors and rare colors. They walking dye tubs if you can follow them around. :)

C

Cat Crimson

Ah, that dungeon where I die repeatedly whilst I fail hugely at completing the spellweaving quest :/ Hooray.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you take items to dye make sure you have enough money to renew insurance if you die and if you die make sure you know where your body is. 'Next to that tree' didn't work for me, lol.

C

Cat Crimson

Oh I almost always know where my body is... staying alive long enough to retrieve the other uninsured stuff, not so simple :p

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah its a icky place. I do go there to try to collect gears for my music box.

C

Ceridwen

Ah, that dungeon where I die repeatedly whilst I fail hugely at completing the spellweaving quest :/ Hooray.
You do know that there are players (like me for example) who would be more than willing to help you complete that quest? ;)
Just a matter of asking for help.

C

Cat Crimson

You do know that there are players (like me for example) who would be more than willing to help you complete that quest? ;)
Just a matter of asking for help.
Oh aye, thanks - Frarc has also offered to help before :) I have just started logging in to the game and the forums again after a hiatus but the inability to complete the spellweaving quest was very frustrating beforehand. I am going through my characters and getting them in order at the moment but I would appreciate some help a bit later on :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yomotsu Mines in Tokuna.

At the back where the firebeetle spawns.

C

Cat Crimson

At the back where the firebeetle spawns.
In which case I better remember to take some sunglasses... those firebeetles ouch my eyes....

btw are those damn slimes unkillable or what ? *grumps*

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno if you can kill them. Not tried that. I'm happy i can dye some of the stuff . :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Herald:

Slime Event Issues
Joanne Laroche
05 Jan 2009 13:35:56

We just wanted you to know that we're aware that some slimes in the Slime Event have not been moving on properly, or giving all the hues that they were supposed to. We're currently working on a fix for theses issues and we will extend the Slime Event as necessary so everyone has the time to fully enjoy it. Please keep an eye here on the Herald for updates about the slimes!

C

Cat Crimson

Ah well. That will explain why I have only seen olive green and dark blue here.

R

RichDC

If you wait you will see Woodland Green (similar to heartwood) and Dark Tan (similar to ...dark tan lol)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spawn Location: Arena , North of entrance of Dungeon Doom.