• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slightly annoyed, yet happy at same time...

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I made my usual trip around the other shards to visit the old Mage Tower locations where I came upon a brand new Mage Tower on Atlantic!

It was very well recreated and looks lovely! This of course makes me very happy to see....

But...

The home was no way placed by a player as no Large Towers can fit on Moonglow island and it is owned by Mesanna and has had a lot of things added to it.

So it kinda annoyed me since I was there with Mesanna when Avalon fell, and I was around Baja's Mage Tower after it fell while Mesanna was there as well. Both times she had told me it was impossible to replace either building. So I'm very confused as to how and why Atlantic can have their Tower recreated, but Baja gets the shaft? If anyone has visited the location, you will find very little there and only a tiny little tower replica.

Our Tower lasted well beyond that of Atlantic's Tower, in fact I personally have only been to the original Atlantic Mage Tower very few times after joining MT on Baja as it fell between 2001 - 2003. Not to mention that for quite some time The Mage Tower was the number 1 guild on Baja.

Again, I'm happy for Atlantic, and for The Mage Tower. But yeah... =/

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How long has it been since you've talked with Mesanna about this? Things change over time as we all well know. Maybe it might be a good time to talk to her again? I'm sure there are others on Baja that feel as strongly as you do about this.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last time I spoke to her was when the Tower fell so it's been a few years now.

But if you haven't seen the new Atlantic Mage Tower, I suggest checking it out! And if you do check it out, let me know! I'll go with you! Maybe even drag @Mama Faith with us so we can continue on that date. ;)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as goblins aren't asking to get knees, Mesanna is a reasonable woman and willing to listen to requests. I think it would be a great idea to at least ask if it could be done.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
or Flying Carpets and Hot Air Ballons......

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am brave but not that brave. I am stilling waiting for the death from asking about goblin knee question.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wouldn't messaging the Baja EM be the first step for something like this (EM Obsidian)? Might get the word across before sending to Mesanna...

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archnight, that is a good idea. Maybe, put it across to EM Ob even though he can't do anything about it. After his time with her in VA, he may have a better idea of how to approach the subject.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The OP has already established a conversation with her so in my opinion, and it's only an opinion, he should continue the conversation with her.
There C-No! We have your life all figured out for you!
Charge!
*hugs all around*