• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SLI!!! on Project gorgon! step by step fix to max your fps :)

Qyra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
For those that don't know what SLI is http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/sli
1)Download Nvidia Inspector, http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html extract, and run
2)Click the wrench and screwdriver icon
3)Click the little sun icon to create new profile, name it Project Gorgon
4)Click button 2 icons to the right add application to current profile
5)on windows control panel appearance and personilzation, folder options make sure to show hidden files
6)go back to nvidia inspector, time to dig for our program
open main hard drive C: open users folder then your main windows profile folder. will likely be the one with the most subfolders or your user name maybe with pc name, then open appdata which should be visible if you show hidden files and folder open the local folder*assuming you are using the new patcher) local low if not(also not sure if it works with old one, might be too restrictive) then open project gorgon folder then windowsplayer folder and select windowsplayer.exe
7)now back to nvidia inspecor profile settings screen toward the top under compatability bits select to the right setting value, scroll way down toward the bottom for 0x00C00005 (Deus Ex)
8) click apply changes on the top right
9)run project gorgon an enjoy :D

If any issues or a way to make process simpler please post :)

Last edited:

Qyra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sadly I think the game(or unity engine in general) is still restricted by CPU, i have an 8 core @ 5ghz and it's still kind of sad sometimes.

Qyra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I think some players at first glance presumed that this was an optimization guide(because of the title). In my experience the biggest cause of lag in the game is trees, and thats rly the only thing you have to worry about. in advanced graphics options you can max the tree distance if you lower the tree billboard distance this turns more of the trees into the pixelated 2d trees in the distance. will improve perormance on any system. other than this none of the other settings have had a massive effect on performance. this is especially useful in eltibule for those who go omg lag when they enter haha