• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Sleep Question.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you got protection cast and your casting speed is at 0, if you then cast stoneform it will bring you below 0 casting speed (-2). Does sleep do the same thing? And does sleep put you in negative FCR also?

C

Cloak&Dagger

If you got protection cast and your casting speed is at 0, if you then cast stoneform it will bring you below 0 casting speed (-2). Does sleep do the same thing? And does sleep put you in negative FCR also?
I can not say for sure, but since all other negatively affecting status' on FC and FCR can in fact put you into the negative, I see no reason why this one would not do the same.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
stone form is immune to sleep! sleep can put you at a negative 2 and so can stone form just not together !(see note below)
also note sleep has the following effect
-40 hci
-40 dci
-40 ssi
-4 fcr
-2 fc

also note if you are under the sleep effect and then cast stone form it WILL stack with sleep but since sleep lasts 10 seconds by the time stone form goes into effect you only have 1 or 2 seconds of that due to fc delay from sleep

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stone form is immune to sleep! sleep can put you at a negative 2 and so can stone form just not together !
also note sleep has the following effect
-40 hci
-40 dci
-40 ssi
-4 fcr
-2 fc
Ah ok cool, very cool. Just wish sleep didnt have that ridiculous long immunity.

Do stoneform now run as fast as someone not in stoneform while on foot?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ah ok cool, very cool. Just wish sleep didnt have that ridiculous long immunity.

Do stoneform now run as fast as someone not in stoneform while on foot?
it appears so but I have not timed it
just added notes to other post here

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
it also seems that that if you have -1 faster cast shield and protection on this will NOT bring you below 0 at least it does not show in the display and I have tried to time it but .25 is hard to notice for me!