• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slayer on Cameo has no effect?

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I equipped a cameo, and the slayer property from the cameo has no effect from what I can tell

I go and fight a mob under the slayer property, and I'm only getting 13-14 damage per hit....when I put on a weapon with the exact same slayer as the cameo and mods as the axe without a slayer, I then do 60-70 damage per hit.

Is this a known issue?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I wonder if that's why my Dread Spider Killer talisman doesn't seem to make much difference. Now I got to go check.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I equipped a cameo, and the slayer property from the cameo has no effect from what I can tell

I go and fight a mob under the slayer property, and I'm only getting 13-14 damage per hit....when I put on a weapon with the exact same slayer as the cameo and mods as the axe without a slayer, I then do 60-70 damage per hit.

Is this a known issue?
Check the elemental damage type on your weapons. It plays a role sometimes.

You shall use Armor ignore to test one more time. Get 10 reading for each scenario.

dingomate

Seasoned Veteran
Can you provide specifics: which cameo? monster? weapon? I'm curious to see if this is isolated or it affects more people

dingomate

Seasoned Veteran
Odd, I just tested it in destard and no issues with my cameo. Without cameo there is the obvious decrease in damage (-20% damage increase and -200% modifier reduction from super slayer.) Tested bladed staff and double axe. Didn't see anything abnormal myself. I was fighting dragons and greaters, maybe 5 each.

With cameo on it's business as usual. I hope you get this resolved sir.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tested my arachnid and reptile ones and both seem to be functioning properly....