• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Slayer and Super Slayer Invasion Spellbooks

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately real life kept me away from the invasions and I missed out on the spellbooks. So I am interested in buying some of the slayer and super slayer spellbooks from the 20th anniversary invasions if anyone has extras they would be willing to sell.

The books I'm most interested in are:

Vermin, Spider, and scorpion. Maybe reptile

Undead, Demon, Fey, Repond

Dragon (maybe orc and ogre also
)

Please let me know if you have any of these for sale and how much you want for them.

Thanks,

Starcon

Last edited:

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reptile and vermin are pretty rare. Are you offering enough for someone to come off their only copy?
Just curious

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Reptile and vermin are pretty rare. Are you offering enough for someone to come off their only copy?
Just curious
Yes, probably more so for the vermin slayer. The reptile one is not as high on my wish list as a vermin slayer would be.

Starcon

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks to a very helpful trade, I'm now only looking for vermin, spider and scorpion.

I'll update it in the first post also