• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slasher vs Room of Virtue Symbol

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is said that Slasher's "power" is reduced when you fight it inside the Room of Virtue (where it spawns). But in what aspect?

I've fought it many times inside and outside with a warrior, and I dont see any differences in its attacking ability/frequency.

Anyone knows?

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is said that Slasher's "power" is reduced when you fight it inside the Room of Virtue (where it spawns). But in what aspect?

I've fought it many times inside and outside with a warrior, and I dont see any differences in its attacking ability/frequency.

Anyone knows?
slasher was updated with new attacks recently, virtue room may have been adjusted too ? you fight slasher with your warrior ?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anyone knows?
It is an urban myth. The Slasher is no less powerful in this room. Fighting it in the Room of Virtue is even a disadvantage, due to the limited space.

P.S.: I love to fight the slayer with my fencer, too. It is fun! But I usually turn off item insurance as I usually die 20 times or so.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally agree with hawkeye... The wife and i been fighting the slasher now for past 3 day's and have found no advantage to fighting in the room.. we normaly take him to the left of where he spawns with our archers and walk him around the small pond on the north east side of his room.. it gives you a better chance of runing off after he blast you with the best i can describe .. the same special the stygian dragon has.. one shot kill or close to 100-110 points damage.. arrow looking flame shot.. he is a blast to fight and most of the time well find 2-3 traveling by that join in to make it a way awesome fight every time,,,,,,,,:thumbup1: