• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slasher of Veils

O

Ooguk [Cove]

After about an hour and a half of continuous dying and multiple recourse runs my friend (a Mage) And I finally Killed The Slasher.. As I Went to loot I noticed something odd.. It Was a "Claw of Slasher of Veils."

O

Ooguk [Cove]

The reason for this post is to find out what other items are obtainable off the Slasher, soo if ne one else gets ne thing interesting please post it here. Ive only seen one other item which was a black shield.

M

Mikeee

Today we killed it and got this sick item from it!

Called Token of Holy Favor

its a bracelet with
HPI 5
HCI 10
DCI 10
SDI 4
FC 1
FCR 2
Cold Resist 5
Poison Resist 5

Sick, orny for a dexxer!

Attachments

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow that is sweet. i was just toying with him and he seems very difficult

H

HippieMagic

Does he spawn randomley?
no he spawns one right after the other. We just killed him on atlantic and got an artifact Cyclone, Axes of Fury, and the shield something Chaos... Someone said they got hair dye as well.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Slasher is supposed to drop some of the new items as well. Like Tangle and Night Eyes plus a few others. Haven't seen them yet but still hoping. Best thing to use to kill slasher though is mages and sampire or archers. Pets are no good on him. Good Luck and Great Fun!