• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slasher Dropping Cursed items

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone I know got a Berserker's Scythe.

Interesting.

This appears to mean that at some point they decided the Slasher was a Berserker Demon from the Magincia Invasion.

-Galen's player

S

Stupid Miner

... and it drops Axes of Fury, Breastplate of the Berserker, and Claws of the Berserker... seems they're running a theme here.

and no the Scythe doesn't do extra damage to him.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he also drops both shields called the sign of choas, a black one and the one that looks black with red hue around it,the mangler sword weapon,Claws of the beserker, and the rest mentioned above.Wife and i have killed it over 30 times now....

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slasher is also dropping standards of chaos, both gargoyle and human form weapons.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the Slasher drops cursed Doom Arties. I got a Breath of the Dead not too long ago (before last patch, after the patch before it)

Q

quig

Someone I know got a Berserker's Scythe.

Interesting.

This appears to mean that at some point they decided the Slasher was a Berserker Demon from the Magincia Invasion.
Oh? *dusts off mystic bow*, ill have to test that.