• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Slain Animal Rares....

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey all,

I was hoping one of the expert collectors with a ton of knowledge can share some of that knowledge about the slain animals that are rares.

I know there is the skinned goat & skinned deer (with artifact rarity that are very cheap and still spawn)

I also am aware about the white ghost offering slain animal, the black burnt beef, and the red "Sacrificial Offering To The Beast Called Uskek'rah'p"

Are there any other slain animals graphics that I am missing? Also, are there server birth rares for the skinned goat and skinned deer WITHOUT the artifact rarity? I am just curious about this as I have been away for many years, and I am sure there are some I am missing.

Thanks Yall

Happy Meal

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as far as skinend goat and deer yes there is server birth types of those (hard to find of course)