• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skullcarver... cannot be repaired.

mihali

Sage
What exactly does this mean? You cannot POF it or nope you cannot apply a repair deed on it, and it will be trash and poof, after 255 dings? I suspect both of the above, so I hesitate to waste any effort to get it yet. Any info appreciated.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What exactly does this mean? You cannot POF it or nope you cannot apply a repair deed on it, and it will be trash and poof, after 255 dings? I suspect both of the above, so I hesitate to waste any effort to get it yet. Any info appreciated.
What did you use it on and why?
Were you happy or sad when it went poof?

belal

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
need to replace it at 4/255 or else you keep getting equipment damaged notification and might miss other items needing repair.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fortunately, I have an abundance of mythic cargos so I will get one plus 2-3 replacement blades. I will also send some hats to Origin where I have a Swords/Thrower garg. I don't play my swords chars enough to wear out the durability anytime soon.