• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skull rug

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently placed this on one of the older accounts in a house I`m co-owned to. Today I doubleclicked to get the map but was told I "needed to be in a house I own"

I really hate it when deco items are restricted like that. It fits better in that house that account is co-owned to deco-wise, not in the house that account owns. I want to be the one deciding where any deco/useable item should be placed.

Posting this here in the hopes I have missed something, failed to do something or..

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get the same message and just tried to find a tile in the rug that will let me set the access level. No luck on that one. Since i have the rug for deco purposes i don't mind it much. The rug will store the maps anyways. Check it once a month with the house owner and you get a couple maps at once.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get the same message and just tried to find a tile in the rug that will let me set the access level. No luck on that one. Since i have the rug for deco purposes i don't mind it much. The rug will store the maps anyways. Check it once a month with the house owner and you get a couple maps at once.
That`s just the thing, the house owner account isn`t old enough.

:grrr:

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I share your pain now. I just placed another rug. The account holding the house is just a newb account with only 105 month. Guess i will be able to grab the maps with that account before there is a fix for this coming. :)

Have you contacted anyone from the staff via PM? They might not be aware of the problem.