• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Skull Of..

Folded

Journeyman
yeah, it was part of a bounty back in the day i believe. like late 97 early 98. right before i started. just not sure on price,

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They're cool items. Skulls would be best in a basket or box somewhere special, as they can't be locked down directly, sadly. I have a Torso of Shaft in a wooden box of exceptional quality, on a double exceptional table with a Whispering Rose from Shaft. That's actually the only named piece I have ever gotten my hands on, so not sure on the prices either, but skulls would be nice if someone wanted a collection of 8-9 for a guillotine or something.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i see at the atl rare festival for arround 125m-150m but i think is hight normaly im buy item cant lock for 25m-30m