• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Skull of Hampster Man

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on The Skull of Hampster Man - This is currently Locked down inside of a box in our auction house, husband wanted to entertain offers for this if high enough he will not place it in the line up for auction but sell outright. If you would like to see it in person we are on Atlantic Server please just send me a message here or on ICQ- 603720595 (this was in my bag sry i didnt take the screenshot of it locked down in the chest but i can here in a few)
skull.png
My husband had talked to a guy and he said that long time ago when you were able to take peoples heads when their body turned to bones you were able to take their "skull" head and that Hampster man was the char name of who lost their head. We've had this head for years and before that it was in a collectors castle on display for years i'm thinking he did the lock crate put in the skull then axe it. Or he could of had help from a gm years ago. On Great Lakes we had this head locked down with the crate trick, however it will no longer let us use that trick to lock it down. However it will let you lock down the box with it in it for display