• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Skills

J

Jonny

What are the bow skills supposed to do that I read about? Is that an option or marco in the game to use along with me archer?

Example: A Bow has a Primary Skill of Paralyzing Blow and a Secondary Skill of Mortal Strike.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every weapon has a primary and secondary special that they can perform. If you look at you paperdoll (in 2d) there is a book that is located just to the side of the backpack. That book has the primary and secondary weapon skill icons. What I do is open the book and drag both icons to the screen so that I can see both at all times. There are also UO macros that you can set-up to perform each special.

Here is the Stratics webpage that lists each special, what it does, and which weapons have that special. http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/specialmoves.php