• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills Menu in Classic Client - remove "New Group"?

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Everyone, quick question. In 2D, when you accidental hit the "New Group" button and it creates a "New Group" in your list, How do you delete it? I thought I used to use the Delete button on the group, once it was empty and highlighted. That did not work. I also checked to make sure there were no macro set the the Delete button for some unknown reason. there were none.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Click to name it and delete all the letters.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey Everyone, quick question. In 2D, when you accidental hit the "New Group" button and it creates a "New Group" in your list, How do you delete it?
Click to highlight the group, hit your delete key (not backspace). If you have UOassist you will have to de-assign the delete key from Disarm (or whatever it is assigned to) for it to work. Only one you cant delete is the Misc group.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Does not work, took a character and made just a new group, then went to delete it by remove the letter, did not work, using @Akiho way it will work

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Try dragging a skill into it from the misc group.

Any skills you delete will be moved back there.

If that doesnt work. Go to your documents folder for uo, and delete the desktop for that toon.

Have to reset everything that way tho.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Click to highlight the group, hit your delete key (not backspace). If you have UOassist you will have to de-assign the delete key from Disarm (or whatever it is assigned to) for it to work. Only one you cant delete is the Misc group.
DO it this way! It works