• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills Explained

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This could easily be posted some where else but I haven't seen it on the forums or on the wiki so I figured I would post here.

As it pertains to skills:

Are you able to lvl all skills to max? Meaning if I use a sword and max that skill out, if I then want to switch to unarmed can I then max that one to max lvl without having to worry about not having enough skill points. Basically, I can only use 2 at a time but I can still lvl them all the way to max.

Does this go the same for non-combat skills?

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
yes you can max out all skills combat and non-combat alike. and remember many non combat skills actualy help your combat skills

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
yes you can max out all skills combat and non-combat alike. and remember many non combat skills actualy help your combat skills
Awesome, I didn't see any info on it anywhere although I didn't start digging through the forums either, appreciate the info, thanks.