• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skilling Tactics

Wilma

Adventurer
I just tamed a pet and am currently working on the wrestling skill, however, the tactics is only at 31.1 What can i fight to raise the tactics? The mud pies and earth elementals don't seem to work. Would ettins work?
thanks

Groo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Zombies and Skeletons at new haven. At 60 you can switch to Earth Elementals

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe your pets tactics needs to be +/- 25 points from the tactics of the mobs you are fighting to get gains.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gregorio just outside of Skara Brae has Wrest/Tactics around the 50s skill when fresh spawned. He should work for 30s Tactics skill. He can sometimes go up to GM Wrest/Tact if he's been fighting someone's pet with skills near his for several hours. He's invulnerable to pet damage, so great for training many skills on.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
if from 31,5 you can use Ortanord in TerMur. they start with 25 wrestling and tactics. damage is pretty low. They cannot be damaged by pet in most cases.
Slimes in Underworld are ok too. Then switch to slugs. Can train there skills there too.
And last one - shadow elemental in Yomotsu mines.