• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skilling Points and Job Loss Bug

G

First I just want to say thank you to those that helped me on my last problem. Everything is fixed and I am able to play sims again WOOT!

So now that I've been playing, I have experienced two bugs going on with the game. I dont know if its just me, or a city wide problem. First one, Skilling issues. Right now I am skilling cooking, and everytime I log off tso, then log back on, I lose .30 of my cooking skill. I have my skills locked, but I still lose the points.

Also, I signed up for the waitress job and noticed when I logged off and logged back in, it says that I'm Unemployed (which I didn't quit the job). So if anyone knows anything? THanks!!!

T

Tristan Lewis

I beleave this has to do with the 5 min. bug, meaning you have to wait 5 real life min. after doing anything before leaving a lot. It just dawned on me that yesterday well skilling my wife and i let our sims time out. Upon reloging in we got a message saying we got to 9 in logic. But after landing to start skilling we noticed we were only at 8.93.

D

DGLita

if you are going to work you have to be fully greened by 7am then hide till 8 am

G

It is not that smple. Why do we land after work full green without our work clothes?