• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skilling pets and the bless/curse spell

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I know a lot of people recommend discording pets to skill them up faster. With that in mind, I'm wondering if casting bless on your pet would have any effect, either speeding up or slowing down skilling. Also if I cast curse on the mob or my pet, if that would have any improved effect on skilling.

Any ideas?

I can see how in some cases casting bless on the pet may help because it can increase the pets stamina if it's not already maxed, which in turn increases hit speed, so could potentially raise wrestling/tactics/anat faster because of more hits over time.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blessing the pet would give it higher INT, therefore slightly higher mana regen rate. However, Blessing a pet no longer increases Health/Stamina/Mana, ever since they tried to fix one of the methods for illegally boosting a pet's stats. So Bless doesn't even make the pet swing faster anymore.