• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skilling 247% ?

J

Jacque

The post on the main page says skilling is at 247% in EA Land. I am skilling right now and it is at 118% as usual. Did it stop already?

G

Quite awhile ago actually, these events are usually short in duration.

J

Jacque

Thanks. It sure was short. Less than 5 hours. Thought it should at least be a day.

G

Really I think it was less then an hour...but it was nice while it lasted. Sorry you missed this one.

J

Jacque

lol I think we need a "Breaking News" email for that quick of a treat. lol

G

There ya go we need a news ticker widget. Can anyone do that?

I

imported_Spacey

Well poo. I keep missing all the fun stuff like this and higher payouts. *pouts*

Keep em coming EA. Much appreciated!

B

Bindy

Seems I keep missing them too lol, oh well maybe next time.

G

I keep missing them too they happen either when I'm in bed or at work!

S

Shyanne1

The news says 5:25pm CST but I'm in the central time zone and it's going on now.

Z

Zingara

oh goodie and i cant get in cause of my avatar leasing problem hehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

The news says 5:25pm CST but I'm in the central time zone and it's going on now.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was yesterdays news.

G

Nooo its still happening now, who knows how long it will last tho.

G

It's still at 247 where I'm at, I just didn't post cuz I thought we weren't supposed to while it was going on, based on a post here a couple days ago, but maybe I read it wrong. At any rate WOOHOO got a whole point from 11 to 12 in cooking so far \o/

S

Shyanne1

<blockquote><hr>

It's still at 247 where I'm at, I just didn't post cuz I thought we weren't supposed to while it was going on, based on a post here a couple days ago, but maybe I read it wrong. At any rate WOOHOO got a whole point from 11 to 12 in cooking so far \o/

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't we post that? Sounds silly

G

<blockquote><hr>

uh oh, went down to 148 already

[/ QUOTE ]

That's without the max number of people skilling.....but still 148 beats 118....bunch of people are skilling mech where I am cuz it's HARD to get 118 mech on regular days and so now they can get it with only a few people studying. Me I want charisma as my next skill (waitress ambition) but for now am topping off cooking.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's without the max number of people skilling.....but still 148 beats 118....bunch of people are skilling mech where I am cuz it's HARD to get 118 mech on regular days and so now they can get it with only a few people studying. Me I want charisma as my next skill (waitress ambition) but for now am topping off cooking.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the current speed is 148% with the max number of people skilling. (at least it is for mech in EA-Land)

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the current speed is 148% with the max number of people skilling. (at least it is for mech in EA-Land)

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Got 247% for cooking in TC3, not sure if the speeds differ for different skills if they have max speed or not.

G

This is the longest event I think I've been able to participate in....was at 247% for an hour and now 148% for a half hour so far and not down yet.....this is AWESOME!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Still going at 148%...w00t!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! This is GREAT! Thanks thanks thanks devs for doing this during the day so the ones of us that are daytime players only in the US and primetime Euro players could participate! *applause*

Edit: 247% again for cooking YEEHAW keep this up and I'll be maxed by the time I have to log. YAY!!!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep...speed back up to 247%......*\o/*

[/ QUOTE ]

Woot! skill your simmies till you can't skill no more.