• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill Tutor Statuette?

G

Hello,

A friend just brought my attention to a vendor selling a statue I've never seen or heard before so I was wondering if any could fill me in on some background of this item called "Skill Tutor Statuette" which looks like a vendor that is packed into ur moving crate.. well here's the pic..

Any help'll be much appreciated =)

G

Those come from the newbie quest with the new KR client. They are one of the rewards for defeating the shadow lord I believe. I think you can get them fairly easily.

G

Aaahh... is it now? Ha! and that vend's selling em for 5m.. if I hadnt found out what it was I'm fairly sure my friend would've bought it.. lol

Well Thanks a ton for the answer *bows*

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering the constraints:

- You can get only 1 Dark Knight reward per char
- You can only get a Dark Knight reward with a new char
- You have to train/equip that char, that takes time.
- You currently have only 1 chance to get a Dark Knight reward, if you get killed or if you fizzle your recall, you're done (ok that's prolly a bug but it's still a fact)
- You have only 1/3 chance to get the statuette if you defeat the Dark Knight
- You have to use the KR client

And considering the price the cloak of Humility sell for, which quest doesn't have half of those constraints, I expect those statuette to go for quite a high price. Maybe not 5M, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sold for 2M or more.

C

Ceridwen DF

<blockquote><hr>

Oh thats cool looking...do they come in just the one style or are there various NPC statuettes to loot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I´d guess they all look the same, as mine looks exactly like the one pictured and so have all others I´ve seen so far (although there aren´t that many around it seems).

G

Ah yes, going thru all that I'd say apprx 2m would be a good market price I'd consier. Thank u for letting us know more on that

Oh btw does anyone know what it does?.. Cos I see it has an "on/off" display, does it make sounds or speaks?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh btw does anyone know what it does?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.uoherald.com/darkknight/rewards.php --

<blockquote><hr>

Skill Tutor Statuette: Once turned on, this object will inform the player of the likely skillgain chance of any action performed. For instance, when fighting a monster, it will tell you whether it will result in a weak chance, is too hard to gain, optimal, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Woah, thats actually kind of handy. And 2 mill is about what I think I'd pay also.

G

how do i fight this dark knight? just use kr and make a new character?

J

JFH

Does it need to be a (young) KR account to get access to the short new intro?
Or is it possible to do on old account but with a new char and soulstone skills over?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for all you have to go thru....and with all the stuff u have to do to get it....and with how helpful it could be....i dont think 5m is a very bad price at all also have to consider that its still fairly new like its been said theres not too many around yet....5m+ wouldnt be unconsiderable atm i dont think

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made quite a lot of money with those statuettes without realizing myself their full potential... and I have to say they are really not deco, they are actually extremely useful!!!

I'm currently training my 7th slot char and I can't even remember how painful it was before I had this item to help.

Anyone training a char MUST have one of those, it's just so obvious to me now that I'm having a hard time explaining to other people what they do!

...And now I realize that the 5M price in the first post is probably way more accurate that what I said before in this thread!

G

5 mil seems like a fair price for not having to use the KR client. o_O

L

Lady Buttercup

I would love to buy one of these statuettes on Chessy please. I am willing to pay 5 million no problem. I need this statue and the seahorse to complete my set of all statuettes in game. If anyone is selling the skill tutor on Chessy please PM me, thanks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

5 mil seems like a fair price for not having to use the KR client. o_O

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't thought of that, so true.

L

Lady Buttercup

yes i know, I am not going to collect each color, that would be insane. I just want one of each statue. Color dont matter to me. Like the zoo statues, i didnt get any of the ones that were interactive that had a non interactive match. So color to me dont matter