• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill Title

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I'm still learning new things about this game since my return. I was just noticing that some characters have a title by their name, like "artificer" or "legendary healer" etc. Does the account have to be so old to get the title, or is it automatic when one reaches either GM or Legendary status? What if the individual has a legendary status in more than one skill, which title would show?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something very helpful (to me), when you are in the titles menu and set the display title as... whatever. It will tell you what skill will give you what title, before you set it. Some are very odd/interesting. Then you have titles that can be displayed that you have to "eat" a scroll. Like the crafter titles from doing BODs or rewards from quests or events. Like this last December; Naughty, Nice, or Slayer. THEN you could have a special title connected to a NPC town. Easily, those come with the town's name. There are a lot of all of these. :)