• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill speed in EA-Land

• Thread starter mysticlisa516
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mysticlisa516

Did the devs decrease the skill speed? We are skilling 3 ppl at 55%.

O

ozzynowgone

dont tell me you actually believe things will be easy in ea land everything will be harder take much more time cost more simoleans and you will make less simoleans

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did the devs decrease the skill speed? We are skilling 3 ppl at 55%.

[/ QUOTE ]
Skill speed is also dependant on the number of skill objects - to get the max speed "potential", you must have at least 6 of the skilling object - less than that will reduce the max speed.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

EALand is just like TC3

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.....&lt;yawn&gt;

I

imported_Shirl1211

I didn't notice much difference with the cost of items or payouts, but I did buy a lot on an island for $300. I was real happy with EA land. I like the challenge and it was alot of fun with everyone working together and not complaining.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't notice much difference with the cost of items or payouts, but I did buy a lot on an island for $300. I was real happy with EA land. I like the challenge and it was alot of fun with everyone working together and not complaining.

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen the like since the original Beta. There was an enormous amount of enthusiasm.

J

jennnnny

I really agree with Shirl. I love the challenge and people have been much friendlier and working together.

Let's keep it like this!