• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill points... can't remember this one aspect.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I remember how scrolls work, increasing caps and all that jaz. But regardless of knowing what you cap is or how they're dispersed. How do I tell how many points I have that are workable. I think it was like 700 originally workable points but then we all got increases somehow or could increase total workable points. Lie right now, my guy on GL has 703 real total points but I don't remember where it "ends" or if that ending can be increased, Ty.

I hope this made sense. I know I got a lot to learn with how long I was gone since last played (2014), and a bunch to remember but trying to deal the best I can right now with me not being able to do what I really want in game, so am at lease trying to research if nothing else.