• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill Locks

C

CarlosN

<font color="green"> <center>
Im entitled for 922 days and my sim has 20 locks as of now.
When they run amnesty how many locks will i get and will they be added on to the 20?

EXAMPLE:
If i was to get 40 locks would i have 60 locks because of the 20 i have now?
</center> </font>

G

If my math is correct, you would have 63 locks as of right now.

43 for the age of your sim (922 divided by 21) plus the 20 you currently have.

G

This is the skill lock chart that I bookmarked from here on Stratics. It shows how many skill locks you will be due up to 1000 days of entitlement but has not been updated past that point, but that should help you. It looks like you will have 63 locks total, including the 20 you have now when amnesty is issued, unless I misread your entitlement days, but that chart will show you. I've got 32 extra locks coming to me on top of my 20 and I've already decided how to spend them on my sims hehe.

C

CarlosN

<center>
<font color="green">

Thanks for the help!
</font> </center>