• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill Locks Bugged?

• Thread starter Tristan Lewis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tristan Lewis

About half of mine and my wifes accounts have recieved the locks on time the others are pushing 7 days late. Just wondering if they are partly turned off or bugged? Not that it matters much with amnesty coming just curious.

G

<blockquote><hr>

About half of mine and my wifes accounts have recieved the locks on time the others are pushing 7 days late. Just wondering if they are partly turned off or bugged? Not that it matters much with amnesty coming just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read here somewhere that skill lock distribution has been suspended until amnesty, since *all* sims will be caught up based on entitlement days at that time. I will see if I can dig up that post, but it had to be here that I read it since this is where I read most faithfully.

T

Tristan Lewis

I read that post too and it turned into a big bitchfest. I couldnt locate it either thats why i started a new one.
If thats the case then why has about 6 out of 11 accts gotten locks and not the others? I beleave its bugged but like I said it dont really matter with locks soon being handed out based on paid time.